Friendship and Foehood

Here you can talk about anything you want that doesn't fall under any other heading
AlmightyJackal9735

Friendship and Foehood

Postby AlmightyJackal9735 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Here, the community seeks to be as useful as possible. It is a great presumption to say that this can happen if and only if friendship is fostered among members. However, According to the words of a great sage, this can only happen in an ideal world - for not everyone can be a friend to the next person. Eurithmics (sic) come to mind: Everyone is looking for something.

[*]some people want to use you
[*]Others want to abuse you
[*]Others want to be used by you
[*]Others want to be abused by you.

Therefore, as long as you are following the rules of the site, keep in mind the fact that you can Friend someone who you think is doing a good job, or Foe that odd fellow who keeps doing whatever it is that sickens you. :arrow: :mrgreen:

shaPeoko

Re: Friendship and Foehood

Postby shaPeoko » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Hey Jackal, I didn't understand a single word you said but agree that friendship is a cool thing to have. Have an internet hug my friend. :D

AlmightyJackal9735

Postby AlmightyJackal9735 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 pm

shaPeoko wrote:Hey Jackal, I didn't understand a single word you said but agree that friendship is a cool thing to have. Have an internet hug my friend. :D

Thanks: I didn't mean to be cryptic at all. I was just calling your attention to the fact that you can make friends over here. I mean, people who share the same interests are more likely to be friends than enemies, don't you agree?

Jahrastafarai

Postby Jahrastafarai » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey yo pals jah just checking in on dis site here. What on earth is dis CCN thing here.I mean havent never seen nothing like it before rightdere.

Alligatore

Postby Alligatore » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 am

:P Nice one, Jackal. I love the reference to Eurhythimcs. Are you a CNC woodworker yourself?

Orion2110

Postby Orion2110 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:23 pm

I hope to make new friends from theAmateur- CNC community. I mean good friends, who knows, maybe you will be my first clients when I introduce a new CNC machine. I also hope to make some foes-just kidding.

AlmightyJackal9735

Postby AlmightyJackal9735 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Alligatore wrote::P Nice one, Jackal. I love the reference to Eurhythimcs. Are you a CNC woodworker yourself?

Yeah, Alligatore. I have a Badog X3. What about you? :D

OImperial

Postby OImperial » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Orion2110 wrote:I hope to make new friends from theAmateur- CNC community. I mean good friends, who knows, maybe you will be my first clients when I introduce a new CNC machine. I also hope to make some foes-just kidding.

I would also like some friends ;)

phillitusmundus

Postby phillitusmundus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:27 pm

How'd you change the topic like that?

1fluidmechanic

Postby 1fluidmechanic » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Easy. Just change the text on the headline with RE: above; and it will be set for you. However, when someone else replies to your comment, it reverts back to the normal :)

Return to “General Discussion”