New tools here on the AmateurCNC forum (or maybe i didnt notice)

Important announcements and rules from the team at AmateurCNC
Alligatore

New tools here on the AmateurCNC forum (or maybe i didnt notice)

Postby Alligatore » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:20 am

Hey guys, its me again! Back from a loooong long vacation from this site. I have come to some good news and really intriguing tools here on AmateurCNC.

I just noticed this site from my bookmarks and jumped right in to a pleasant surprise. Imagine the whole system looking soo different in a sooo comfy new feel. Anyway, some couple of changes I saw.

First, there is a subscribe button right here at the post options. I have not tried it yet but logic tells me that it will keep tabs on replies to a thread that I am interested in. When guys mention it anywhere, I suppose i will get an email reminding me that indeed, there is something going on with the thread. So I go back to lurking in wait for your replies! I will use this lego man as my cover.
lego.jpg
lego.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 1609 times

digifapper

Re: New tools here on the AmateurCNC forum (or maybe i didnt notice)

Postby digifapper » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks for the heads up but i think you may have just noticed it for the first time lol

Well, back in the day, the UX was basic and didn't have many tools for posting on this forum. Now, we have so many options - you can see the notifications, replies, most active threads, unanswered posts, etc in addition to the search functionality - so that means we got a lot of tools to find what we want around the forum (which is growing rapidly, I may assure you - I am almost a 1 year club member).

falanyani

Postby falanyani » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 pm

I noticed it too when the new UX layout was rolled out for this website, nothing really new but the buttons seemes more noticable

DaveBlack

Postby DaveBlack » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:30 pm

I too did discovered the same but it took me quite a while to figure everything out. love the new forum format and the colors are better then last year.

Return to “AmateurCNC Announcements”