Help me choose a cnc routing machine

The dry stuff all about starting a business including paperwork, addresses, government agencies, funding, taxes all to help you with your ideas in the world of cnc
M3ndoza

Help me choose a cnc routing machine

Postby M3ndoza » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Am starting my own business and would like to ask about which cnc Routing machine to buy for working with timber.
The materials i will be using include: MDF, Acrylic, Plywood and solid timber.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in adance

maulana

Re: Help me choose a cnc routing machine

Postby maulana » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:27 am

This is a good question. I would recommend Multicam CNC rooting machines. this are the best routing machines in the wood industry. these routing machines are known for their accuracy, repeatability and speed. They are also very versatile. this is good for start up as it will improve productivity.
All men dream-but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Limn0s

Postby Limn0s » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Another option is to build one yourself. If your building your own machine and you need electronics you can beat yourself up and build your own with mix and match parts purchased from all over or you can buy a plug n play unit from CandCNC. I have built my own electronics twice over the years and I know what a headache it can be, especially when you don't understand alot yet. I also know buying a already built unit is money and time we'll spent if you want to get up and running. I have purchased 3 of the Dragon runners over the last 3 years. My original is still running strong, the other 2 were on tables I have built and sold and are still running strong. CandCNC has a 2 year warranty also with phone support, built in Texas. So buy one alrready proven or build is your choice. From my experience buy one already proven. I am not affiliated with them but I am just trying to help some get ahead of the rest. CandCNC.com

Screen

Postby Screen » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:13 pm

If you are anywhere near Swiss, the visit Badog cnc. or simply visit http://www.badog.ch/ and find a good routing machine for yourself

M3ndoza

Postby M3ndoza » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:21 pm

If you are anywhere near Swiss, the visit Badog cnc. or simply visit http://www.badog.ch/ and find a good routing machine for yourself

How are these Badog machines? I have heard about the company it once or twice but was timid. Didn't want to rush. I will need to hear from them and especially anyone who has experience with them.

Return to “Starting a business”